Monday, January 11, 2021

Only in Bucks County: Ringing Rocks in Every Season

 


My husband does a lot of work in Upper Bucks County, and one repeat client has a home just a stone's throw (see what I'm doing here?) away from Ringing Rocks State Park in Upper Black Eddy, PA, so we've stopped there often.
While hitting these so-called "ringing rocks" with a hammer doesn't excite me, I do find these fields of boulders interesting and wonder how they got there.
One of my favorite short hikes is the rock-studded trail down to the park's waterfall, so if you go to ring the rocks, make sure you visit the waterfall too!












Now that we visited the rocks on a cold January day, I can say that we've seen them Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall!

July 2015

January 2021

PRO TIP: 
If you cut through New Hope on the way home, stop for a slice of Spatola's Pizza on Route 32!




No comments:

Post a Comment