Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dog Days of Summer

This is the short and sweet "friends and family" edition of my blog. I hope everyone is having a nice summer so far, and that you'll keep me in mind if you're cruising to Alaska or taking a camel ride in Morocco.

I just wanted to let everyone know that Sloane graduated from high school, and already left for summer session at Penn State today. Once Sam goes back to Towson in August, Scott and I will be empty nesters!

The only other exciting news is that the organization I've been volunteering for, ReUseYourShoes, was on Fox 29's "Good Day Philly" this week. Here's the link; and if you look very closely you'll spot me and a few of my friends: http://bit.ly/kwkbQq   I'd like everyone to know about this wonderful cause!

 The Graduates!
Cody's Annual Irises.

Blue Bells.


 Not to be confused with blueberries!

 Enjoying the longer days at Tyler State Park.


 Roasted Asparagus.


 Summer Rose.


Just one of our mascots!

No comments:

Post a Comment