Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Patching Things Up!

Combine one of my favorite things to do: taking photographs, with something else important to me: being involved in my community, and you will realize how lucky I am to work as a photographer for Newtown PA Patch.  Newtown PA Patch launched just before the start of the year, and I had my first assignment that very week. I love that I get to experience Newtown to it's fullest and I enjoy knowing the in's and out's of my hometown! Today I am writing to say how much I appreciate this opportunity by posting a few of my favorite Patch photos. 
Tyler State Park.
Washington Crossing State Park.
Milkhouse Farm.
State Street.
Bucks County Community College.
Thompson Neely Barn.
Council Rock North Prom.
Rose Bank Winery.
Newtown Classic Auto Show.
Newtown Auto Show.
Auto Show.
Goddard School Fundraiser.

Core Creek Park.
Fourth of July Parade.
Co-ed Lacrosse.
 Rita's Waterice.
Tyler State Park.

Stanley Wiggins at home on Stoopville Road.
Memorial Day Parade.
 Soft Serve Temptation.
"Chip."
Milkhouse Farm.
Since I began freelancing for a living, I've learned,
YOU GOTTA HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR

1 comment: