Sunday, April 1, 2012

Only in Bucks County: Thirty Day Drought

Where did March go? The whole month whizzed by and I didn't have a minute to post a blog. I also didn't have the time to take any pictures for pleasure. And I've realized I can't let that happen again.
Photography gives me joy. For the last thirty years photography has been a way to get creative, a way to see things differently, a way to connect with my subject, not to mention a huge stress reliever. 
So the other day, on my first day off all month, I just had to take some photos of something!
I was getting some after school snacks with my neighbors at Shady Brook Farm and decided to do a little photo shoot of early Spring flowers. The colors, the shapes... and the promise of warm weather makes me really happy. I hope you'll enjoy them too.















"Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still."
-Dorothea Lange

Get out there and take some photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment