Friday, October 26, 2012

Only in Bucks County: This ones for... me.

Today I took these photos just for me.
Not for my blog, not for Twitter, not for the greeting cards I sell at a few Bucks County farm markets.
 
Just for me.
 
I'm sharing them so you can see them or comment on them.
They were taken at my favorite little farm in all of Bucks County, Milk House Farm.



 
 



 
 






 


 
                                                                
                                          Phil???
 









 
Passed these trees on the way home.
 

 
"Fall, leaves, fall; die, flowers, away;


Lengthen night and shorten day;
Every leaf speaks bliss to me
Fluttering from the autumn tree."
 

 
                                          -Emily Jane Bronte
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I loved reading your blog and it presents the best of home, food and Halloween.

    ReplyDelete