Friday, September 18, 2015

Only in Bucks County: Head Shots Available!

Although I typically use my blog to bring attention to events, attractions and businesses in Bucks County,
 I also love to photograph PEOPLE.

If you are in need of a digital head shot for LinkedIn, your website, or even for a dating site and you live in Bucks County, I can offer you a quick and easy photo shoot in natural light. Put on your favorite outfit, give me 15-20 minutes of your time, and you'll have some fabulous new digital photos emailed to you the next day.

I have been told many times;
"I never look good in pictures but I love the ones you took of me!"
"They are ALL so good that I can't decide which one to use for my LinkedIn profile,"
"My Match.com blew up after I switched my photos to the ones you took"
And most important,..
"That was actually really fun!"

This is a quick and informal session. If you are in need of a wedding photographer, a corporate photographer, or a photographer with studio lighting, please email me for a recommendation. 

My price is so reasonable that a few of my clients use me to update their photos seasonally!
You'll find my contact information below, and here are some recent samples:

Jessica Federman of Mindshuffle Marketing, Yardley PA

Taken at a job fair in Langhorne PA

Steve Bobrin of Del Val Advisors, Huntingdon Valley PA

Drew Ferrara of RE/MAX Total, Yardley PA

Dr. Lynda Wayne of Cadence Hearing Services, Langhorne PA

Jessica of Mindshuffle Marketing
 
Glenn Pierce, Director of Implementation for SDI Corp, Bristol PA


For Lindsey HB Modeling 

Staff Bio for Orange Theory Fitness, Newtown PA

Dr. Keith Sadel of Keith Seidel Internal Medicine, Southampton PA
 
Harry Kahn of Del Val Advisors, Huntingdon Valley PA
 

Theresa Katalinas of Katalinas Communications, Montgomery County PA
 

  Steve and Anita Sayers of Orange Theory Fitness, Newtown PA
 
          Lauren Houtz, RN, taken at a job fair in Langhorne.
 
             Had to include these also!

Baptism at St. Mark's Church, Bristol PA
 
 
For the website of Dr. Keith Sadel, Southampton

 
Grand Opening of Orange Theory in Newtown

Summer photo shoot for a holiday greeting card 


The total price ranges from $45-$60 depending how many photos you need and how much time it takes me to edit them. I am able to remove blemishes & fine lines and I can whiten teeth.
Again... this is a fun, fast photo session.
It's something that I absolutely LOVE to do; and I'm good at it!


Please contact me at 267-697-2536 (cell phone)
or email onlyinbucks@gmail.com
~Elisa





















No comments:

Post a Comment