Friday, February 17, 2012

Only in Bucks County: Today I Heart Young Chefs.

I'm very excited about the photo projects I have lined up for the next couple of months!
 Excited to get out and do them, and excited to share them with you. Recently, at a one year anniversary celebration of the launch of  Doylestown Patch  my editor Sarah went around the table
and asked each of us,
"What was your favorite thing that you've covered for Patch so far?

Pictured from top: @CoachKarlPA, @DoylestownPatch, @JKLugar,
@buxmontnews, me, @HatboroPatch

Out of hundreds of stories, two came to my mind. The common thread?
Young foodies of course!
Check out some of my photos of the efficient young chefs at Kid's Cuisine Camp at Bucks County Community College - - and the dueling decorators of Churchville's Cupcake Wars!

Asian Fusion was the theme.
 
 Laughing Sesame Ball Cookies.


Stir Fry Station.


Home-baked desserts.

Decorative straws for Bubble Tea. 


 Campers put on a first-class Luncheon for friends and family.

Hand-rolled crepes for dessert. 
"You will eat good food in this class."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
 CUPCAKE WARS, NOVEMBER 2011.
  

 Council Rock School District Superinendent (and Celebrity Judge!), Mark J. Klein
 Like cupcakes?
Stay tuned for my coverage of Giggleberry Fair's 1st Annual Cupcake Decorating Contest next weekend!
(Think you could win? There's still time to enter!)

 BCCC Kid's Cuisine Camp, 2011.

And remember...




No comments:

Post a Comment