Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Only in Bucks: Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving came and went without me really thinking through what I'm grateful for.
I also feel really bad that I haven't been blogging much lately, and I hate that my recent photos are mainly iPhoneography.
I never thought it would come to this!  Not just for my "audience" but for me.
There is definitely something cathartic about getting my thoughts together and my images out into cyberspace. Writing comes easy for me, and I love going on a photo shoot. It just takes me so long to sort through my images and lay out my blog... that I wind up not posting anything at all :(

The solution: Shorter posts with less photos. I'll start right now:
I am thankful for all the beautiful land and open space in Bucks County!

Thorpe Farm
 
                                                                     Wycombe, PA
 



 

 
 

 
                                                                                                                             Core Creek Park

 
"And the beautiful open spaces, the forests of Pennsylvania, the recreational uses that come from having these green open spaces and forests ... they contribute dramatically to the level of tourism...
dramatically."
-Governer Ed Rendell
 
Neshaminy Creek 
 
 IN the Neshaminy Creek

1 comment:

  1. Your audience is VERY glad you're back. Your unique Bucks County take is like no other bloggers:)

    ReplyDelete