Sunday, December 2, 2012

Only in Bucks: Newtown's Holiday Parade

This year was the first year I was not asked to photograph the Annual Newtown Holiday Parade for Newtown Patch or another local publication. It's a pretty big deal, and definitely the largest holiday parade in all of Bucks County.

I was supposed to volunteer during the Parade today, but something at my full-time job came up and prevented me from going. I looked through last year's photos just now, and I feel like I was there in spirit!

                                                                    Sycamore Street


 Council Rock South H.S.Marching Band


 Girl Scouts and...
                                                                               Karate Kids!

Real Mummers.






Irish Dancers

 Council Rock North Marching Band



















I really hope to make it next year. Just to see that guy do his job again.
Until then ...


What do you call people who are scared of Santa Claus?
Claustrophobic!

No comments:

Post a Comment