Thursday, January 12, 2012

Only in Bucks County: Let It Snow?

It's a Thursday morning in January in Bucks County and it's nearly 50 degrees. Yesterday I actually sat in the sun and did some work from one of our lounge chairs, and grilling season has not been put on hold yet due to our unseasonably warm weather! Usually we've had a snow storm or an ice storm by now, and I'm beginning to wonder if we're in store for any snow at all this winter. While it's nice not to be hindered by the weather, there is also something I enjoy about a snow day. I love nothing more than to bundle up and take the dog for a long walk in a snow storm. A good snowfall brings the neighbors out and I always feel a sense of camaraderie among us. But what I like the best about snowy weather is that it makes staying in and simply enjoying my family perfectly okay.

January, 2010.


 














                                                      A well-deserved end to a snow day.

So... who wants snow?

No comments:

Post a Comment